Joint Remote Sensing Research Program
|Above ground biomass map|
Welcome to the Joint Remote Sensing Research Program (JRSRP). We are a collaborative program that combines research, research training expertise and infrastructure from the Biophysical Remote Sensing Group with remote sensing groups supporting the Queensland, New South Wales and Victorian governments. Our collaborative partners are:
- Biophysical Remote Sensing Group
- Queensland Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts
- New South Wales Office of Environment and Heritage
- Victoria Department of Environment and Primary Industries
- TERN Auscover - Brisbane Node
We aim to increase Australia’s capacity to conduct pure and applied remote sensing research to implement and assess effective environmental management policies at local, state and national scales.
Our program was established in 2007, and is directed by Professor Stuart Phinn.
|2010-2011 Annual Report
Last updated: Jun 18, 2013